Saturday, September 17

Arella Beauty Essentials ( Regular Intro Variants )

Arella Beauty Essentials

Hello! You have reached my blog!!! Finally! This is all about my soaps! Yes, my handcrafted, all natural and organic homemade soaps! This has been one of my dreams, to create my own soaps. And so after a year of finalizing everything, here it is!

I named my line of soaps ARELLA BEAUTY ESSENTIALSArella is from a Hebrew name referred to ANGEL. So it should give you an idea how I have come up with the names of the variants except for this first one. These soaps are carefully crafted to ensure that it does not sting even the most sensitive skin. Each variant consists of exfoliants, whiteners and moisturizers.

First, let me introduce you to my first born, Davene!





David is the name of my only son, and naturally I should name my first creation in his honor but soaps don't get names from boys! So I feminized it and named my first soap creation. 
Davene, a girl's name for David!
Davene is a Papaya Kojic Soap infused with Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E and SPF 34.
It is orange in color and has Citronella scent that drives away mosquitos. It also comes in boxes for safe stacking.


 

To Order please click link:

http://argaobeautysoap.com

Next in line is URIELLE. I have an only nephew, my sister's son (half Korean, half Filipino, 100 % Aussie chicky boy named Uriel Anjelu,by the way, I gave him his name, after the Guardian Angel of Wednesday). His skin is so sensitive so I made sure this soap will suite up to his needs. Urielle is a very mild soap made up of Aloe Vera Extract, Glutathione and infused with Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E & SPF 34. I would recommend this one to those teenagers with very sensitive skin and to those who loves the beach! The aloe vera in it soothes your skin, replenish the lost moisture and prevents it from sunburn. Just make sure you bathe yourself with clean water & Urielle every after getting off from the sea water. Infused with Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E & SPF 34 and with Citronella scent for anti-mosquito.




  

To Order please click link:

http://argaobeautysoap.com

The third in line is Micaela, in honor of Michael, Heaven's Champion. It is a double acting skin whitening soap with two skin whitening agents, Kojic and Glutathione. It is still infused with Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E & SPF 34. I would recommend this to use on face. It creates that powdered look on your face as if you are dabbing face powder or cream on it minus that oily feel!





To Order please click link:

http://argaobeautysoap.com

Next is Luca. Does the name sound familiar to you? Yes, it comes from a song. Luca by Suzanne Vega. It's blue color reminds me of the song and all that it refers to. Luca has Glutathione, Grapeseed Extract Oil, Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E & SPF 34. 

Luca also means light. The grapeseed extract oil has astringent properties that treats skin problems like acne.

 



     

To Order please click link:

http://argaobeautysoap.com

 Do you love avocado? I love avocados too! I could eat it with powdered milk and sugar or with ripe mangoes!
My next soap is Rafaelle in yellow. It is the Avocado soap with Kojic, Rosehip Oil, Vitamin E & SPF 34.


Rafaelle has Citronella oil to drive away mosquitos.


 

 To Order please click link:

http://argaobeautysoap.com


   The 6th variant out in the market (for now!) is Ryo. The purple one. My niece, Dimple (in the husband's side) once asked me make a purple colored soap. I've experimented 3 times to get the stable purple color. And after months of research and mind squeezing, Ryo is finally born. Ryo is a unisex Japanese name pronounced as "rye-ohand when used as a male name Ryu means Dragon.

Well, I'm a Dragon! My chinese zodiac sign is. This one's for me!




Forgive the butterflies. They haven't evolved yet!


To Order please click link:

http://argaobeautysoap.com



IN OLD LABELS: 


LEGITIMATE BUSINESS CLICK FOR PERMITS & LEGALITIES  

To Order please click link:

http://argaobeautysoap.com


Watch out for my Premium Variants !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment